Alaya Yoga & Surf Retreat
August 20-26, 2023
A retreat to reignite connection & adventure. Connection to yourself, the ocean, and a like minded community. Immerse yourself in a space intentionally created for this type of experience, be guided and accompanied by the cofounders of Alaya for 6 nights of surf, yoga, adventures and inner work.
What's included in your retreat package?
- 6 nights in one of our geodesic domes
- Daily yoga classes (one or two classes a day)
- 3 Surf Lessons
- 1 Cacao ceremony
- 1 Waterfall adventure
- Welcome drink
- Arrival day dinner
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner for 5 days
- Departure day breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Organic bathroom products
- Group Transportation to/from Panama City*
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Extra surf lessons or other activities
- Massages or energy healing
- Laundry service
- Drinks, snacks or other meals
*Transportation will be set at specific time and pickup/drop-off will be at one of the recommended hotels of Casco Antiguo. We recommend travelers to arrive one day prior to retreat start date and for check out day to book flights no earlier than 8pm or for the day after*
PRIVATE JACUZZI DOME
Our most exclusive dome features a private deck with plunge pool, outdoor living room, and star gazing net. Inside, the dome is appointed with a bath tub, A/C, ensuite bathroom with hot water and an indoor loft.
Private Occupancy $3,129.21
Double Occupancy $1,782.43 per person (must be 2 people to book)
These domes offer A/C, an indoor loft, ensuite bathroom with hot water, and a private deck with star gazing net and/or outdoor living room.
Chakra Domes can be arranged for private, double, triple or quadruple occupancy - with 2 king beds, 1 king & 2 twin beds or 4 twin beds.
Private Occupancy $1,754.08
Double Occupancy $1,654.08 per person
Triple Occupancy $1,554.08 per person
Quadruple Occupancy $1,454.08 per person
To ensure maximum comfort and privacy, our shared occupancy dorms feature four canopy queen beds and A/C.
Outdoor bathroom: 4 outdoor showers with hot water, 2 toilets and 2 sinks.
Quadruple Occupancy $1,186.33 per person
Natalia is an energy channel, co-founder of Alaya Panama, surfer and teacher and conduit of Reiki, Yoga, and many other healing arts. She is passionate about leading ceremonies, rituals, retreats, and 1 on 1 sessions of energy healing to allow people to look within, feel what needs to be felt, and trust in their Higher Selves to let it go and heal.
Sol has traveled many places to develop his holistic lifestyle and healing approach. Ayurveda and Yoga in India, meditation in Cambodia, Thai massage in Thailand, Reiki and massage in Europe are a few of his skills. He loves the community energy and the surrounding nature of Alaya. He started the permaculture onsite project and is always eager to learn and share his passions.
Surf Lessons will be taught at warm waters of Playa Venao, one of Panama's top surfing destinations. The Surf Dojo's instructors will support you along the ride wether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced surfer.
Sign me up!
To book your space:
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required
- 60 days prior to retreat start date (June 20, 2023) 35% of the retreat amount is due.
- 35 days prior to retreat start date (July 15, 2023) the remaining balance is due.
- $500 deposit is non-refundable
- 36 or more days prior to retreat start date: 35% payment is transferrable for use at Alaya (up to 6 months).
- 35 days or less to retreat start date, early check-outs, or no shows will result in the loss of deposit and other payments.
*We a recommend purchasing travel insurance.